Key Lime Pie Martini recipe
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces vanilla flavored vodka
- 1/2 ounce triple sec orange liqueur
- 2 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce key lime liqueur or lime cordial
- 1/2 lime
- ½ cup finely crushed graham crackers for rimming martini glass
- Pour finely crushed graham cracker crumbs in a flat plate. Rub a lime wedge around the edge of a martini glass then roll the edge in the graham cracker crumbs. Then chill the glass for a half hour.
- Pour the vodka, triple sec, pineapple juice and lime cordial into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Squeeze the juice from the piece of lime into the shaker.
- Shake well and strain into the cocktail glass. Add a thin slice of lime on the rim for décor.